Investment & Pension Funds
The funds and investment management arena is a fast-moving and dynamic market which now incorporates a wide spread of services and businesses. In this increasingly regulated environment firms must continue to ensure they focus on building innovative strategies and strongly performing products to remain competitive. Choosing fund managers who will deliver consistent investment performance is proving ever more difficult in the current economic climate. We see both institutional and retail customers demanding greater robustness and also transparency in investment approach and performance reporting.
Our dedicated investment fund's team services clients from across the sector, including:
- Traditional and alternative fund managers
- Listed investment companies
- Hedge funds
- Open ended investment companies
- Private equity funds
We provide advice to regular and offshore funds, their managers, owners and service providers, supporting them throughout the life cycle of their business.
We pride ourselves on the relationships we develop with our clients, and in turn, our clients value our partner-led combination of service quality and technical expertise.
In addition, our team has strong relationships with our international Member Firms, particularly in London, Cayman, the Channel Islands, Dublin, Luxemburg, New York and Switzerland, and we offer an integrated international approach.
We have a deep understanding of the challenges facing today’s investment funds. We provide a full service capability to the sector and our specialist investment funds team has considerable experience in providing solutions to industry issues, which are helping organisations survive and grow in an increasing turbulent marketplace.
More specifically, we focus on the following areas:
- Audit, tax and control assurance – including technical accounting and valuations of financial instruments, due diligence work, and tax planning;
- Governance and integrated risk management;
- Regulation and compliance services;
- Internal audit services – including co-source and fully outsourced work;
- IT advisory services – including system selection/implementation, IT security and data analytics