Audit & Assurance Associate
08 May 2021
Job title: Associate
Contact: - -
Department: Audit & Assurance
Employment type: Full Time
BDO, one of the world’s 5 largest public accounting firms, is looking for Audit and Assurance Associate here for its office in Azerbaijan.
- Execute audit procedures according to audit plan;
- Effectively utilize advanced capabilities of audit technology tools and other firm standard software to meet engagement objectives and enhance service delivery;
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members;
- Refer ethical, independence and conflict issues associated with clients and assignments to the Partner/Director/Manager;
- Develop understanding of clients' industries;
- Any other task reasonably assigned to the staff member and within their skill set;
- Represent BDO in a professional manner at all times through punctuality & appearance;
- Maintain accurate records of time spent on each project;
- Meet client expectations and project deadlines.
- Working knowledge of accounting and financial reporting concepts;
- Fluent in Azerbaijani, Russian and English;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to multitask;
- Availability for overtime work and tough deadlines.
Interested candidates are requested to apply through talentmarket.az.